View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 09:03 PM   #81
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Yeah aprox. 2 weeks on the charge. My 350 was bought used, and used to originally go about the same amount of time between charges. It's been steadily losing capacity for the last 6 months until it was only a few days between charges.

It's dropped a charge bar since I posted last though. I'm going to let it fully discharge this time, and see if it's the meter, or if I need to return the battery.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote