View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #58
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Yes, I know, but the strong reactions came from men and I wanted to raise a little bit of understanding for them.
And I can ask my question to you too: would you find it a terrible funny idea if your wife wears such a t-shirt when walking with you through the town, be it in Japan or in the US?

(I'm not talking about all the silly t-shirts we had when we were giggling 16. I thought this was about grown-ups here.)
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote