View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 12:02 AM   #12
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
I just wish they didn't quit until they made a front lit reader. I didn't mind paying more for their readers for the quality you got.

I did not like the kindles with the keyboards and they took too long to get rid of them. My boyfriend has one and it is so big and feels cheap.

Are the new PW's plastic also?
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote