View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 07:20 PM   #337
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
The Kindle should have had more sizes; and fonts differ too much on the same setting.

For example, Futura 4 displays 6 (!) more lines than Caecilia 4, and therefore, it's too small for me. However, Futura 5 displays 3 lines less than Caecilia 4, and therefore it's too big. I would have liked a 4.5 setting....
This is why I've started resizing fonts. Never had a font size problem on my other Kindles. 6 is too big. 5 is near what I am use to. 4 is too small on the PW.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote