View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:59 AM   #97
fauxpas
Connoisseur
fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fauxpas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW
So, my replacement arrived today, this is what it looks like (on the left):
http://imgur.com/a/HF78S

Initially the screen looked darker and more greenish than the old one but they seem to be somewhat more similar in terms of brightness now. All in all, they actually don't look that different. Both certainly aren't perfect and both are definitely usable, but I'll wait and see if I'm going to notice the discoloration with the new one as I did with the old one.
fauxpas is offline   Reply With Quote