View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #218
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
TV can be a two way street it can do a lot of low brow things and a lot of high brow things, it simply depends on how you chose to use it as a tool. I can understand, however about ragnevi's distaste at watching the tube.

Personally I prefer to do my tube on the internet for the simple reason that most programs will simulcast their content on the internet and I can watch the programs on my schedule not the other way around.

Last edited by jbcohen; 01-12-2013 at 10:08 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote