View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #404
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
I listened to The Doomsday Book by Connie Willis. I wish I'd read it so I could have skimmed, since the first half of the book was excruciatingly sloooooow. The description of the Middle Ages was interesting, but not enough to hold my attention for 26+ hours. The story finally came together at the end, but I almost gave up a couple of times. I'm starting to think that historical fiction is hit and miss for me and my avoiding it in the past wasn't all bad.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote