View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 09:02 PM   #51
rjcroy
Bibliophile
rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rjcroy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasn75 View Post
Oh dear Sony. If this is true they really dont listen to their Customers. Should i be surprised

http://goodereader.com/blog/electron...ted-e-readers/
I disagree. I was excited to read this. I have a Kobo Touch, and I am very skeptical about getting a reader with a Glo type screen. I really like the paper like quality of eink, and Glo type tech goes away from that and puts more demand on the battery.

If the Sony PRS-T3 comes out with a screen that is not illuminated I will be even more keen to replace my Kobo Touch with a T3.
rjcroy is offline   Reply With Quote