View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #6
vferdman
vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.vferdman can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Touch (black)
Glad you like it. The thing looks ruddy because I've been using it for nearly six months now and carrying it with me everywhere. I actually like the fact that it looks worn, it's good camouflage. KT is well protected in it. There is a lot of shock resistance for the device. No heat issues since these devices run very cool. I like this case so much that I am going to make another one that is more neatly executed. This one was sort of a prototype, proof of concept kind of thing.
vferdman is offline   Reply With Quote