View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 12:52 PM   #6
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
Get married? So someone else can suffer from his inability to spend his money wisely? Bad idea.
No, so someone else has some influence on his spending habits. Ideally it should be someone whose good opinion he would actually care about, obviously.

In any case, I mostly meant that jokingly -- see the smilie?

Right now his habits aren't really bad, per se, just short-sighted. I'd say that's fairly normal for ~23, it was for me, anyway. He's not spending the rent money, nor the grocery money, he's just spending disposable income. Sure, it'd be wiser to save/invest that, but it's not like he's letting his kids starve or something.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote