View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:42 PM   #94
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
I wrote the Calibre version of the X-Ray generator - not the original web version - which was a bit foolish of me, since I don't actually have a newer Kindle which supports X-Ray, so I can't actually tell if it works or not.

But now I guess there are probably more X-Ray-capable Kindles around, so hopefully someone who has one can help out a bit.

What would be really useful is if someone could was able to:
1. get an official X-Ray file for a book (are there any free books with X-Ray data?)
2. generate a X-Ray file for the same book from the web version, or the Calibre plug-in
3. post them somewhere for comparison

That might help to nail down the problems. Since (AFAIK) there's no officially published file format it's hard to work out what's wrong.
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote