View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 01:07 AM   #6
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
Seriously though the K1 has to go for a variety of reasons but the most significant is I simply cannot hold it in my hands while in bed because of the button placement. I have difficulties hold things as it is, the K1 design makes it even more problematic for me.:
The PB360 is an excellent choice if you have issues with your hands. I suffer with carpal tunnel syndrome and other hand complaints but the PB is so light to hold with great button placement and rotating screen so you can quickly change from right to left hand if you need to.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote