View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 07:07 PM   #887
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
this one is more accurate since it has the "İ" in the title.
Yeah, because it embeded the real TimesNewRoman font . The first version embeded NimbusRomNo9L as a substitute.

Btw, this goes without saying, but just in case someone might misunderstand... the TurkishCharacterTest-win.pdf I made using windows out of convenience - it can be as easily created on Linux too, but one would have to point to the dir that contain the needed fonts. It's easier to do so on Windows, because all fonts are (usually) in the C:\WINDOWS\Fonts. If I understood correctly, gs will not look into subfolders, so on Linux you'd have to copy all the fonts you want to use to a single dir. And of course, there's no TimesNewRoman on Linux (usually), so you'd have to copy it there from a Windows box.

On the other hand, on Windows, normal Ghostscript installation won't add gs to the path, so you'll need to specify the full path when invoking the command.

If I understood you correctly, it works for you too if the document has more than 1 page? If so, I'm glad you were able to sort it out.

Regards,
Kai771
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote