View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:07 AM   #34
Tzar
World War II buff
Tzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
I dont think so. I think people just like to complain because thats the nature of the human existance. Regardless everyone is different we all want and need different things. Your opinion and my opinion on the light levels are just that our opinions and in the scheme of things have very little impact on the real world.

regards

Jack
I would respectfully tell you that if you find the brightness setting right, don't go implying other people who have a different opinion are whiners because "complaining is the nature of human existence". Such arguments are disparaging of others opinion, which defeats the purpose of a discussion forum.

Instead of resorting to such dubious arguments, just state that you find the brightness fine, or skip that discussion thread simply.

Last edited by Tzar; 11-13-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Tzar is offline   Reply With Quote