View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #2
john.lr93
john.lr93 began at the beginning.

Device: Ebook Rockchip
hey

Hi, i have rockchip reader version 1.1.0 the same thing happens to me (however my reader doesnt shut down after a few minutes) all the data in my reader erases, i dont know how to fix that, i have been reading some posts and i think the solution could be reinstalling the firmware or install a new one like SKYTEX (http://skytex.com/support/primer-ere...wares#products), but the thing is whenever i tried to install the new firmware the reader shuts down and again.. all the data is lost and the reader now has no format, so i need to give it a format each time i turn on my reader.

Im not really sure if im doing it right, but ill describe how i am doing it, i downloaded this RK28 and the skytex firmware (above), after you install the skytex driver, inside the folder is an *.img file, i have tried to run this file trough the RK28 device manager (i think im doing it wrong) but when is loading my reader shut downs.. and well thats all i have tried.. if you find the way to fix or install a new firmware please let me know how you did it. (sorry for bad english)
john.lr93 is offline   Reply With Quote