View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:01 AM   #24
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensualPoet View Post
But, would I spring for the 16 GB as insurance? That's problematic because when you add in taxes and shipping, the "$199 Nexus 7" upgraded to 16 GB arrives at the door with a $312 price tag.
The price delivered to Alberta for the 8 GB was $239.44 all in. With the $25 credit for the Play store as a bonus it was a pretty good deal. I'm like you, SP, I have WiFi almost everywhere I am likely to be.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote