View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 11:33 PM   #10
blue_skies
Evangelist
blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.blue_skies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue T62+; Boyue Mimas; and my old Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Worse case scenario is that they will, on November 21, pull the plug on what I feel is the Kindle killer app, worldwide free web browsing. I cannot find any current claim about 3G web browsing in the Kindle keyboard 3G description at amazon.com.
What is the significance of November 21st.? Are you suggesting that they will somehow pull the 3G web browsing access on my K3? I bought it because they advertised lifetime 3G access.
blue_skies is offline   Reply With Quote