View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 10:19 PM   #39
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndslash View Post
nope~ it wasn't until recently that i went back to all forms of reading (in line when i decided to buy an ereader) i'll check that out.

but i like that they decided to put out digital editions of their comics. i tend to get really anxious about dirt and real books xP
It was a five-issue miniseries published in 2003. As Axel Alonso (the series editor) put it, "We thought it would be interesting to play with the genre. Enigmatic cowboy rides into dusty little desert town victimized by desperadoes, saves the day, wins everyone's heart, then rides off into the sunset, looking better than any cowboy has a right to."

I don't know if it's available in ebook format, but here are links to the print edition at Amazon:

Paperback

Hardcover
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote