View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 03:15 PM   #30
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
BRIBE Steve Jobs !?!!!

Hi!

My suggestion for this problem is very simple:

Get Steve Jobs (of APPLE inc.) interested in eBooks - in at most 1 year's time ereaders will sell like iPods (won't they!).

Maybe someone here can find out by dubious means / bribery / blackmail / robbery /surgery (please add to list at your own pleasure!) WHAT are Steve's favourite book titles.
THEN get an eReader, find these titles and send 'em to him!

I'm sure he'll get cramps from the very unAPPLE-like way we have to do without touch screen / intuitive handling / uncool design and so on. (Must admit here I'm typing this on a 6year-old white iBook, still very usable.)

My only demand: if anyone from this community is invited to the APPLE-eReader-opening party at Cupertino - I WANT an invitation, too!
(Otherwise I'll talk Steve out of it again !!!)
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote