View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #28
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Salut Sébastien!

Welcome to the Mobile Read spotlight!

You're right on all counts. All it comes down to is a question of balance in the amounts of what is being used and in how much of it is wasted or can not be recycled. So far I've read more than a hundred books on my device. If every device owner does the same and more, the equilibrium is reached where the balance will tip in favor of electronic support... theoretically. But still, anything renewable is better for the planet.

I would also like to add that for every paper book or magazine read, there is an other that has been scrapped and wasted.

BTW We have a French thread here and soon a whole section. You'd fit right in!

Last edited by yvanleterrible; 01-11-2008 at 12:16 PM.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote