View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #22
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I like you. you're silly!
Thank you. I'll be here all week...

Quote:
I don't wipe with my paperbacks, either. (If I did, my wife would make me put all my bookshelves outside. Bada-bump-tash!)
Of course you don't. That's what Sear's Catalogs are for.

Quote:
I'm not saying paper should go away, just that it is wasteful to use paper for books when a more practical and environmentally-friendly alternative now exists. Save paper for important stuff... like wiping.
Oh, I agree. I just don't consider saving paper to be the most important reason for ebooks. It's a fringe benefit. As mentioned, the daily newspaper is the first place to look if saving paper is the big motive.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote