View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #12
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by timcclayton View Post
Hello all.

I also have what seems like a bricked Kobo Glo after a recent update while away in France (I am from the UK) - the screen is just stuck saying "Restarting" permanently.

I have tried EVERYTHING on these forums that I have found, all the various resets etc. but still no go .

Can any kind soul send me a disk image like the users above (if that is what I need) so that I can try to get my Kobo back online - I am missing it already.

Thanks in advance,
Tim.
I've sent you a PM, Tim.