View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 03:31 AM   #66
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This is why I wash my hands 50 times a day, carry Hand sanitizer and wipes. I clean with latex or vinyls gloves and wear a painters mask Call me a germaphob but with Anemia I catch pretty much anything going around. I sanitize my phone every night too.
As long as you stay healthy, that's all that's important. In this family we use the '3-second rule.' If we drop some food onto the floor or the ground, but pick it up before three seconds have elapsed, it still clean enough to eat. This does NOT, however, apply to Vanilla ice cream.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote