View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 07:56 AM   #65
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Hey it's very very unlikely I'll get anywhere near all the goals, but this is what I'd LIKE to achieve,

By way of explanation, I am retired due to health issues and largely housebound so have LOTS of time on my hands ... Of course I still don't find enough reading time

I just want really to MAKE more of my reading time, and to get even more than I already do from my reading

Truth is I rarely achieve ANY goals ... So maybe this time ... Right ???

BTW ... Good Luck on Your Goal,

Wish me luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
That's some goals you have there I don't think I could reach that, one book a week.

Since the books I have now are not likely to finish by the end of the year I am starting a tad early on the reaching 15K pages, thus far I am closing in on 14K but have not reached that point as yet.

Last edited by Kevin2960; 12-27-2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Corrected Typo
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote