View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 08:13 PM   #9
250 Coupe
Groupie
250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch

Device: Many ebook readers at my house
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBOL3 View Post
Wow, thanks everyone. @250 coupe, that looks almost exactly like what I actually have been looking for for several months now, although you claim I can get one for about $65, I'll keep my eye out for one. Thanks.
You are welcome.

You might search eBay for wince (or win ce) handheld PCs. The Mobilon is one of the fold open type and the Clio is a tablet type. Both have full but tiny keyboards, can in a pinch connect to the internet (33k modems rule!) and have the operating system in ROM. Just be sure to save ALL of your files to whatever storage card your new handheld PC can support. Anything that isn't part of the system, ie. notes and spreadsheets are stored in ram and go bye-bye if the main and backup batteries die.

I was in no hurry so was able to get mine for less than the example I picked for you. I have two Clios and two Mobilons and didn't pay more than $65 for any of them.

Michael
250 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote