View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 02:29 AM   #35
oj829
Groupie
oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.oj829 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Arc(32GB), Kobo Arc 7HD, Kobo Glo HD,NookHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Which is probably why...
I don't think so. I don't actually "have" books in my ADE 1.72 library, although epub droppings (files) stay in my ADE directory unless I clear them out by hand. After I return library books, e.g., the presumably useless husk of a DRM'ed epub stays hanging out in the directory.

After I delete a downloaded purchase, same thing. I have to manually clean out the useless epubs, and at the time of this attempted install, there were about a half-dozen epubs in the ADE library directory, but 0 bought/borrowed books in the ADE library. The installer apparently detected returned library books.

The distortion on the menus and buttons preceded my adding even 1 single (new library) book to ADE 2.0. In fact, I keep my ADE library at 0 books on purpose.
oj829 is offline   Reply With Quote