View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #544
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Having just weighed myself for the first time in a couple of months, I can follow up by saying that I stayed pretty much level until the last couple of months! Up 2.5kg. Whoops. I think I've been having too many biscuits and snacks. Time to pay more attention to what I'm eating, and to not snack while reading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Well, that really worked. Not.

Of course, eating far too much over Christmas and New Year didn't help, either. But the net result is that instead of being 2 to 3 kg above my target weight as I was four months ago, I'm now more like 6 to 7kg above it.

So: I shall apply myself again. I shall eat a bit less, and not snack while reading. And to encourage myself, I promise to report back here once a week or so on my progress!
Well, I really failed on the reporting back every week!

But the good news is that my weight hasn't gone up any further. I'm currently around 75kg, and I'm aiming for 68kg.

Not a lot, really. But it would be nice to fit into a 34" waist again by losing the excess abdominal fat. And to go from the last notch on my kilt straps to the first!

How are the rest of you doing?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote