View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 08:45 AM   #3
Pablo
Guru
Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pablo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY PRS-505, PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by markjoseph View Post
I'm trying to create blank lines in my book. For example I used three asterisks between sections and would like a blank line above and below them. The code I see is:

<p class="calibre2"><br /></p>

<p class="calibre2"></p>

<p class="calibre2"></p>

<p class="calibre4">***</p>

<p class="calibre4"><br /></p>

<p class="calibre2"></p>

In the Nook for PC and the Adobe Reader the line spaces are not there. What code will work? I'm using Sigil 5.3. Thanks, Mark

Oh, by the way, the line <p class="calibre2"></p> appears all over the place. Do I need to worry about deleting it?
Have a look at my ePub tutorial (see my signature). Look for the section on "scene changes."
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote