View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Factory reset - what firmware does it go back to?

Just curious: I've had the KT since it came and had the original firmware with no wifi connectivity (I can't remember the version number anymore). If I have to factory reset it at some point, will it go right back to that and mean that I need to have the desktop software to restart it or does it default to a newer firmware version so at least I just need wifi to get get up and going again? Hopefully I never have the issue, but it would make a difference when traveling.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote