View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #12
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I suspect that we will see Kindle models in the not too distant future using larger, higher-resolution screens.
I agree. Kobo has thrown down the gauntlet with the Aura HD, and I see a Paperwhite HD coming in response.

I still want a DX Paperwhite based on that 300 dpi 9.7" screen Even if they don't do anything else to the DXG but drop in a screen like that I'd get one in a flash.

But I don't think there are enough of me to make that happen...

Last edited by mbovenka; 05-03-2013 at 10:12 AM.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote