View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #540
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherlynn View Post
according to the rep i just spoke to, the pink, green and blue hues did not impede any readers and they are fine with it. you have got to be kidding me? that is why there are multiple posts on amazon forums and also forums like this. people can return nine and ten devices but i am different somehow.... i kept telling her it was unacceptable and she had nothing to say about it. i have a bad taste in my mouth right now but i will go to staples tomorrow and pick one up :/
I can't believe she said that's normal. I guess this is Amazon admitting that all PW's suffer from the hues then. I would probably do what JLeighs suggested and return them all and reorder another if you still want one. Might be less hassle to pick on one up Staples though, as long as they have a good return policy.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote