Thread: Nexus 7 advice
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
I'm moderately familiar with Calibre (currently using XP and kindle) but wondered whether I can use it to generate a "book shelf" with front covers of books I'm reading and hopefully a little info on each book. On my kindle I certainly couldn't do this but the tablet is a little more flexible. Is it possible? Which reader do you recommend?
I would suggest you give Mantano reader a try, it reads the Calibre tags and shows info about the books. There is a free, ad-supported version, and an ad-free, paid one. Give the free one a try.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote