View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:54 AM   #100
Tugger
Connoisseur
Tugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueTugger can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Kindle
My test book which I uploaded to KDP has changed status from "In Review" to "Draft". Does anyone know what that means and whether it will ever go to "Live"?

(I already checked that I had pressed the button to Publish and not the one to Save draft - by going in and pressing it again, which put me back to "In review", but now I'm back to Draft again.)
Tugger is offline   Reply With Quote