View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:29 AM   #11
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's all about the content. I just received my Kindle Fire HD yesterday and I'm very impressed by what amazon put out, the screen is fantastic and the speakers and sound blow away any tablet I have owned and I have owned many. It's so nice to hear it clearly without Headphones. I really leaning toward getting the 64gb 8.9 incher now, the Nook looks nice but B&N cannot compete against Amazon's ecosystem.
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote