View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 03:11 AM   #3
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
@ desertblues

Yes, I have tried to reset, also with a sync, but I think that you are on to something with the cover. Yes, I'm indeed using one of those covers without a light device, and I have been having spontaneous resets, though I used sandpaper on the hinges, which have indeed lessen the problem a good 95 %, but very rarely it does still reset, though.

I have a new cover on the way, but I'll try to use it without it and see what happens.

Cheers !
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote