Thread: Page Error
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2010, 05:47 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by erik5000 View Post
Indeed: shrinking the individual html files does the trick. I'm not sure about the max of the prs600, but now my uncompressed html files are less that 100kB (one file = one chapter) and the epub works. Maybe the size can be larger, but this is what I did.
I think uncompressed is 300k for all Sony devices this is why Calibre breaks up each at 260k uncompressed for all Sony devices, just to be sure to be under the 300k limit.

Glad it works now.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote