View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:03 PM   #22407
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Welcome back J. Glad to see you home safe and sound, and that you enjoyed it so much. I look forward to more pics and details. Keep warm.
Thank you Back in the saddle today .....First of the Christmas markets with two tankards of Glühwein ( mulled red wine).......nice and warm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Glad that you had fun, and also glad to see that you're back home safe and sound.
Thanks Betty; hope you are holding up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Glad you're back safe and sound, desertblues. An amazing area of the world, but a scary place to be visiting right now.
Thank you To tell you the truth: I could have done without the demonstrations against Morsi in front of the hotel in Aswan ( went to sleep with a heavy chair against my door )and without the demonstrations idem dito in Cairo, but.......it was fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Welcome back! ....... One appears to say "toilet"?.
Thank you well, toilets are important, but do you notice the absence of tourists.........dramatic for these people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Welcome back! I can't wait to see the pictures of your adventure. Interesting to see that such an ancient locale as the Temple to Seti would be 'wheel-chair' accessible...
thank you
Hmmmm....I wouldn't look forward to pushing it either way....
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote