View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 04:26 AM   #18
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
It's not a bug because it's all about priority - css is cascading, and the 'remove blank lines' feature is a big giant hammer that takes highest priority the way it inserts itself into the css. In order for extra css to work after you've used that feature you need to define extra_css in a way that takes HIGHER priority. That can only be done by reviewing the html/css manually so you know what classes to override.

I think people have explained this to you in several of the half dozen threads you've got going on this same topic.
yes I understand it - I'd settle for improved documentation. the existing guide suggest that extra css is the big hammer that can crack anything, and the indents/blank lines feature has no warnings about not being reversible.

I won't mention it again - promise :-)
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote