Thread: PRS-300 Reader Pocket battery life
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #9
darylbrayman
Connoisseur
darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Mini, Glo, Aura and Aura H20
Battery meter

I read a book a day, sometimes two (I'm on a ship offshore) I find the meter goes down a quarter ever 3-4 books I read. I've never let it go below half. My best guess would be about 12-16 books a charge. With my last ebook reader (a Bebook) I once left it sitting on a shelf for 3 weeks, turned on, and when I picked it up it had the same full charge I left it with. So the claims that e-ink does not use any battery except to change pages seems valid to me.

Regards, Daryl
darylbrayman is offline   Reply With Quote