View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 06:47 PM   #559
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Lightbulb

+1 for the time-visible-while-reading suggestion, although I'm not quite sure how that could be implemented without sacrificing valuable screen space (particularly on the Mini). Perhaps make it an option that can be switched on or off?

I would also like to see an option to be able to select/set a specific image or cover to show when we put the device into standby (I currently have mine set not to show, but I am jealous of hubby's Sony e-reader that lets him set all sorts of pretty pictures). For example, maybe I want it to display a black & white wedding photo, or a picture of a tropical beach...

And further down the list, REALLY under "nice to have" would be a Mahjong program, alongside Sudoku.
teija is offline   Reply With Quote