View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #24
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
On my Nexus 7 I have been using the Play Magazines. Next Issue isn't available on any of my devices, and I have read some pretty bad reviews about Zinio & charges after canceling subscriptions - though their recent reviews look somewhat better.

While I love the N7, I do miss reading magazines on my NookColor, particularly the few that could be bookmarked.

Love not having piles of paper magazines around anymore, but can't wait for e-magazines to come with a searchable index, bookmarking, and links to the website or ability to bookmark to Springpad/Evernote/Pinterest.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote