View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #182
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay how many books are we talking about? I clear the Kindle app data nightly because of missing covers on books I send during the day. It's a pain to do because you have restart the Kindle each time to get the carousel to display correctly.
umm... around 12K or so?

I have slimmed it down some, by deleting books that are duplicated in new 'freebie' account.

If they would block more than the most recent 5K, as done in the new updates for the eInk Kindles, it should stop it at around 275Mb, which would leave room for apps.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote