View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:10 AM   #2
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Bump...

What, no feedback? No improvements, or thanks? And here I had all these OTHER ideas I was planning to post. I thought posts like this one might encourage the "script kitties" (meow!) amongst us to create good things...

And even for experienced developers, there are times when only a script will do, like when you have only serial port or reverse shell access, but you CAN paste text into a file from the clipboard (like this script, so you can get feedback and control through the touchscreen).

Come on guys! If you want to see more stuff like this, give me some feedback, so I know that I am not wasting my valuable and limited time! Okay?

Last edited by geekmaster; 03-03-2012 at 08:53 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote