View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 02:51 AM   #7
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I've now added a second book to the first post.

This is the same are my original book but with now an added TOC page for those that either don't have a reader that can display a TOC or prefer to use a page within the book.

I originally tried creating it as a multi-level TOC to match what the reader would generate but this was massive, it made a page larger than some of the stories in the book. So instead I reduced it down to only the story titles. As it is, the TOC page is still pretty large, not surprising as there are 65 stories in this book at present.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote