Thread: Sigil v0.1.2
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 03:57 PM   #43
jotas
Connoisseur
jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jotas has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: who knows?
Hi,

I'm just new to Sigil, and using it for some hours for comparing with various editing and conversion tools supporting .epub. Looks really great and simple. Congratulations.

A simple question, sorry, but I was not able to find it in the forum (using search) or with first-look program options:

- How can I add a cover image? To show as cover, not in text, for all software and hardware .epub readers.

- And, how much must the size for this image? I noted that Sigil does not change or resize the images, so later in viewers they are too small, or too big.

- I have a strange problem: when saving/loading files, I can load again the .epub exported files, but not the original .sgf one (???) Hangs forever loading with high cpu usage, both are about 4,83 MB size.

By the way, I vote also for .RTF and .MOBI (.PRC) input and conversion. Later you can even consider .LRF, if not too tricky, considering the latest Sony news.

Thanks! Regards!

Last edited by jotas; 08-16-2009 at 05:37 AM.
jotas is offline   Reply With Quote