View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #76
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
I read in the bathroom...my parents are used to it, if they can't find me the first place they'll check is the bathroom. The only downside is I frequently end up with pins and needles from sitting too long Even if I really have to go I'll grab my reader or book before I dash off. I'm also in the "read everything" crowd, cereal boxes, air freshners, whatever is within reach I'll read it
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote