View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Children's Dictionary

Can anyone recommend a dictionary suitable for a young child? Sometimes my son will ask me what words mean and I find myself struggling to explain in a way that a five-year old will understand. I'm hoping that a dictionary aimed at kids will help ;-)

Either ePub or mobi is fine, I'm intending to put it on my phone so that it's always accessible.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote