View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #578
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixLapi View Post
Wow, that's some book love! I don't think I've ever laughed aloud from a romance novel. Clearly I need to expand my reading selection!

That's too bad they weren't as good as you'd hoped! I'm usually pretty picky, but I totally bought the instalove in REAL. The book still had issues for me, but for some reason I didn't mind them as much as I normally do.

I just finished up a few books, and seriously of the last five I've read, only one has rated above a two-star. I think there are a lot of under-worked editors out there... and I need to take a break from New Adult books. Time to pick one from my historical romance TBR pile!
I should have phrased it better, I meant the instalove comment about Connected, but its growing on me 3/4 in.
No, in REAL I got the romance, but as you said, it's probably the other 'issues' that bothered me. ie his 'issue' didn't seem realistic to me, IMO. But I will admit that the ending, well I didn't see it coming, so that's why it went from a 3 to 3.5 for me.

And I don't usually like romantic comedies either, but Wallbanger was so incredibly well done for romance with just great comedy mixed in, it surprised the heck out of me!

OH and I forgot that on Friday I finished up Second Chance Boyfriend by Monica Murphy and loved it, even more than the first one. I really like her writing style and characters.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote