View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:47 AM   #21704
Corkobo
Zealot
Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Corkobo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
... I'm still attempting to do a fast day today, but given that it is Christmas Eve, and we have guests over, I may have to suspend it by tonight when the nibbles and drinks come out. I'll be happy to make it through to the other side having gained back a couple of pounds.
Oh man, I've suspended the IF two Fridays ago (when we had our office Xmas lunch, I felt it was my social duty to join in the overeating and the tequila) and I've put on about 1.5 kg already.
So, by the 7th January, when I plan to have my next fast day, I expect 2-3 kg more.

Mini rant: why the hell is it so hard to loose fat and it is so easy to gain it back? Our bodies need a redesign, I say it's high time for Human 2.0.

Ah well...
Corkobo is offline   Reply With Quote