View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:56 AM   #105
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
When I'm in a store and I see something that interests me, I'll take a picture so I can put it on my list later and remember where I saw it. The camera on my phone has taken the place of writing a note that will get lost in my purse.
For books You can use a barcode scanner app and GoodReads app to add it to your To Read shelf or any shelf you choose. It's a pretty neat feature. I've done this with my paperback collection. You just scan the bar code then it looks it up and adds it for you. Saves time and space!

I think Amazon has a similar app too for everything including books with the barcode scanner feature.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-09-2012 at 04:02 AM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote